One Day as an Innovator
How much time should you bring?
We recommend at least 4 and maximum 8 hours for this workshop
What benefits does this workshop bring?
• You will better understand your beneficiaries
• You will have human-centered ideas to possibly work on in the future
• You give your beneficiaries a sense of empowerment
• You will learn the tools to be an intrapreneur and know how to innovate nutrition within your organization
• You will join our network, have access to our methods and a link to nutrition innovators around the globe
What will you do?
• You will get a change to work closely with your beneficiaries on a whole new level
• You will be the "hands & feet" on the ground, enabling your group
• You will travel through a customized journey, either online with live workshops or offline with pre-recorded videos, digital and printable worksheets, and detailled programme instructions
What does this offer include?
• Prior consultation call with our team
• Customized Miro board with our templates for digital collaboration and all handouts to print
• One or two trainers from our team to facilitate the workshop and guide you through the day
• Flexibility and customization possibilities to meet your needs
How much does it cost?
It costs 500 - 1000 EUR, depending on the number of participants, the duration of the workshop and the size of your organization
How is the workshop structured?
*Adaptable to your needs
Step 1: Introduction
Introduction to nutrition innovation
Selection of nutrition-related challenges and building teams of beneficiaries & employees
Step 2: Nutrition Challenges
Understanding of the chosen challenges by using the problem tree
Reframing and reversion of the problem tree
Understanding the target group by using a storytelling approach and creating a persona
Step 3: Nutrition Innovation
Definition of the team’s vision and mission
Introduction of innovative projects in the nutrition sector (e. g. by video message or live call)
Introduction to intrapreneurship
Step 4: Ideation
Idea generation by using a combination of three methods: letter orientation, place mat method and possibility orientation
Growing the idea by using the business model canvas
Step 5: Pitch & Snack
Sharing all ideas as a pitch presentation with the group and interested colleagues
Feedback round & enjoying nutritious snacks together