Accelerate Nutrition Innovation
How much time should you bring?
This is a 10-week programme with 2 hours of meetings per week as well as 5 hours of working time per week
What benefits does this workshop bring?
• You will better understand your beneficiaries
• You will develop and implement human-centered ideas within your organization together with your beneficiaries
• You give your beneficiaries a sense of empowerment
• You will learn the tools to be an intrapreneur and know how to innovate nutrition within your organization
• You will join our network, have access to our methods and a link to nutrition innovators around the globe
• You receive mentoring and additional skills-based courses as needed
What will you do?
• You will get a change to work closely with your beneficiaries on a whole new level
• You will be the "hands & feet" on the ground, enabling your group
• You will travel through a customized journey, either online with live workshops or offline with pre-recorded videos, digital and printable worksheets, and detailled programme instructions
What does this offer include?
• Prior consultation call with our team
• Detailed plan fitting your schedule
• Customized Miro board with our templates for digital collaboration and all handouts to print
• One or two trainers from our team to facilitate the workshops and guide you through the programme
• Flexibility and customization possibilities to meet your needs
How much does it cost?
It costs 2,000 EUR per person, with scholarship options for beneficiaries and group discounts
How is the workshop structured?
*Adaptable to your needs
Weeks 1 - 2: Intro & Challenges
Introduction to nutrition innovation
Selection & understanding of nutrition-related challenges
Building teams of beneficiaries & employees
Mapping the system of the selected challenges, evaluating root causes and influential actors
Weeks 3 - 4: Ideation
Definition of team's vision and mission
Understanding the target group by using a storytelling approach and creating a persona
Reframing to map opportunities for innovation
Idea generation by using a combination of three methods: letter orientation, place mat method and possibility orientation
Growing the idea by using the business model canvas
Weeks 5 - 7: Research & Prototyping
Introduction to digital and paper prototyping
Prototyping of the ideas
Field research, including interviews, surveys, etc.
Testing assumptions and reframing
Sharing all ideas as a pitch presentation with the group and interested colleagues
Development of action plan for implementation
Weeks 8 - 10: Idea Networking, Nutrition Innovation & Implementation
Introduction of innovative projects in the nutrition sector (by video message or live call)
Introduction to intrapreneurship
Idea networking session
Nutrition session, preparing healthy food together
Development of a Theory of Change
Implementation of the idea and development of a roadmap
Throughout the Programme
Personal leadership development
Weekly group meeting
Weekly assignments to take your idea to the next level
Networking with fellow nutrition innovators