NUTRITION INNOVATION WEEK
HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD YOU BRING?
3 to 5 days with 4 to 8 hours per day
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THIS WORKSHOP BRING?
• You will better understand your beneficiaries
• You will have human-centered ideas and prototypes together with an action plan for implementation
• You give your beneficiaries a sense of empowerment
• You will learn the tools to be an intrapreneur and know how to innovate nutrition within your organization
• You will join our network, have access to our methods and a link to nutrition innovators around the globe
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• You will get a change to work closely with your beneficiaries on a whole new level
• You will be the "hands & feet" on the ground, enabling your group
• You will travel through a customized journey, either online with live workshops or offline with pre-recorded videos, digital and printable worksheets, and detailled programme instructions
WHAT DOES THIS OFFER INCLUDE?
• Prior consultation call with our team
• Customized Miro board with our templates for digital collaboration and all handouts to print
• One or two trainers from our team to facilitate the workshop and guide you through the week
• Flexibility and customization possibilities to meet your needs
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It costs 1,500 - 5,000 EUR, depending on the number of participants, the duration of the workshop and the size of your organization
HOW IS THE WORKSHOP STRUCTURED?
*Adaptable to your needs
DAY 1: INTRO & CHALLENGES
Introduction to nutrition innovation
Selection & understanding of nutrition-related challenges
Building teams of beneficiaries & employees
Mapping the system of the selected challenges, evaluating root causes and influential actors
DAY 2: IDEATION
Definition of vision and mission
Reframing to map opportunities for innovation
Idea generation by using a combination of three methods: letter orientation, place mat method and possibility orientation
Growing the idea by using the business model canvas
DAY 3: NUTRITION INNOVATION
Introduction of innovative projects in the nutrition sector (by video message or live call)
Introduction to intrapreneurship
Field research, including interviews, surveys, etc.
Testing assumptions and reframing
DAY 4: PROTOTYPING
Introduction to digital and paper prototyping
Prototyping of the ideas
Nutrition session, preparing healthy food together
DAY 5: PITCH, SNACK & NEXT STEPS
Sharing all ideas as a pitch presentation with the group and interested colleagues
Development of action plan for implementation
Feedback round & enjoying nutritious snacks together